Duracell 100W Mobile Inverter with USB Port Review

Duracell 100W Mobile Inverter with USB Port
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a convenient TYPE of item to own with all the electronics we cart around with us. I would not recommend this particular one. It was great for the six months that I used it until it blew out my car adapters. Coincidentally (or maybe not) the warranty is only for six months. So, there was nothing I could do. Not only that, Duracell does not actually manufacture this product. When I opened it and read the fine print, I found out that it was some other little known company called Xantrex who is using Duracell's name with permission. I certainly wouldn't have bought it if was branded Xantrex. It was not worth the damage it did to my vehicle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Duracell 100W Mobile Inverter with USB Port

Reliable and Versatile Power Anywhere The Duracell Mobile Inverter 100 (part number: 813-0100) is designed to connect to the 12-volt DC accessory outlet in your vehicle and turn your vehicle's battery power into usable current to operate and charge a wide variety of popular portable electronic devices. The Mobile Inverter 100 efficiently and reliably converts power via both a standard 3-prong AC receptacle and a convenient USB port. The Mobile Inverter 100 uses reliable solid state power electronics for years of safe, trouble-free operation and includes automatic safety monitoring circuitry to protect both the inverter and your vehicle battery from inadvertent overload conditions. Convert a 12-volt DC lighter outlet into 3-pronged and USB power.View larger.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Duracell 100W Mobile Inverter with USB Port

0 comments:

Post a Comment