Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The plug for the computer connectivity is too small, so it's loose, so any slight movement resulted in the cord falling out and the charge stopping. In addition, the fit between the "electric" end and the battery charger also didn't have a deep enough or tight enough fit. That also resulted in it disconnecting if I moved the laptap. In all, the product didn't perform adequately for a laptop it was specifically made to fit. Customer service, however, was excellent. Upon receiving my e-mail, they refunded my money and I will only be responsible for the return postage. On-line can be a crap shoot, so it's a pretty good end for this product. By the way, I don't recommend this charger.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thor Brand Replacement Ac Power Adapter Cord for Sony Vaio Laptop Pc Models: Vpccw15fx/p Vpccw15fx/r Vpccw15fx/w Vpccw17fx Vpccw17fx/b Vpccw17fx/p Vpccw17fx/r Vpccw17fx/w Vpccw18fx Vpccw18fx/b Vpccw18fx/p Vpccw18fx/r Vpccw18fx/w Vpccw190x Vpccw19fx Battery Charger
Thor Brand ac adapters are sold and distributed exclusively by Sellagogo.Fast shipping. 30 Day money back guarantee. 5 year warranty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment