Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wasn't sure about ordering this since the one review was pretty negative; but, I decided to try it anyway. It shipped super fast and I installed it right away. My 4 year old daughter likes to have all of her "important" things at arms reach in the car, so I needed something to organize the clutter. I ordered 2, but think I will only need one now that it's in. I'll give the other one to my husband for his car. The pockets are pretty big--we put a good sized fleece blanket in the largest part. There is room for a couple of drink bottles, wipes, movies and a couple of small toys. And, I love the umbrella holder. Her little Dora umbrella fits perfectly.
Overall, a great product. Now, lets see how durable it will be. I will write another review if I find that it doesn't wear and tear well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Caselogic ABS-11 Black Back Seat Organizer
Case Logic is obsessed with organization. No matter who you are, what toys, tools or technology you have, where you are, or where you are going, Case Logic is your partner in managing the things that matter to you. We are the "stuff wranglers" that make life easier.The Caselogic Back Seat Organizer (Black) uses a patented adjustable buckle attachment system to easily attach to most seat backs. Features a CD player pocket with slip pockets that hold 3 CDs and a large mesh pocket perfect for maps or magazines. Secure drink holder, two small mesh pockets and a catch-all pocket allow easy access to frequently used items and convenient umbrella holder make organization in your car easy. 25 Year Warranty.
Click here for more information about Caselogic ABS-11 Black Back Seat Organizer
0 comments:
Post a Comment