DGL DGL-100-HRP Candeez Ultra Comfort Earphones Review

DGL DGL-100-HRP Candeez Ultra Comfort Earphones
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Last month, I purchased this brand of earbuds at TJ Maxx and loved the style of them. However, when I got home, I noticed that when I took the earbuds out, the rubber peice that is inserted into the ear canal stayed in. It was easily removed with my fingers, though very annoying, but I whent ahead and checked with my mom who is a nurse. She brushed it off and said it couldnt go in far enough to be a problem.
However, last night, I fell asleep with my iPod in as I usually do and woke up at 5:20 this morning with an odd, pluging sensation in my ear. The rubber peice was pushed out of eye sight into my ear canal. Panicking, I tried to pull it out with my pinkie, but it only got deeper. Luckily, my mom was able to pull it out with her Practitioner's equipment, but it was painfull and terrifying experiance. It had turned and curled sideways in my ear, making it impossible to pull out without midical help. My concern is for younger children, who wouldn't realize that they needed more help than a barret or a pinkie could give. You'd think after the age of 5 or 6, the years of sticking peanuts and berries into your nose and ear would stop, but I'm a teenager and I paniced! I'd just been woken from a sumemr morning with somehting your SUPPOSED to stick in your ear lodged beyond personal help! In addition, when my mom looked at the inside of my ear with her scope, she noticed that the rubber had been irritating the lining of my ear. I would steer away from this brand of earbuds. This is a very dangerous item that I have informed the company should be looked at.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DGL DGL-100-HRP Candeez Ultra Comfort Earphones

The Candeez Comfort earphones really rock.They were designed as a high a performance replacement. for the standard headphones that come with most music devices today. The Candeez Comfort Earphones are extremely comfortable and lightweight .They feature sound isolating technology that seals out external noise creating a paramount audio experience compared to many larger non portable headphones.The Candeez are compatible with virtually all iPod mp3 mp4 DVD player CD players and all other devices that take 3.5mm jack.The Candeez Earphones are a perfect choice for anyone on the go and best of all they are priced great They are truly the sweetest way to listen to your music

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about DGL DGL-100-HRP Candeez Ultra Comfort Earphones

0 comments:

Post a Comment