Liquid Video Portable DVD Player (LIDM830) (LIDM830) Review

Liquid Video Portable DVD Player (LIDM830) (LIDM830)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this from C.C. for (...) and that's hard to beat for an 8" player (at least for a few more months). So far I am quite impressed. I bought this to play other formats since playing DVD movies should be a no-brainer. This thing plays all MP3's and JPG's on any of my CD-R's or CD-RW's !!. (I tried this on an 8" Mintek and it choked every time). It was quite handy being able to watch a movie, (on battery power) while we slowly froze, during the 36 hour power loss before Christmas. Then I really impressed all the relatives at Christmas when I used it as an electronic picture frame to show a bunch of pictures from the family albums (JPG's on a CD-R). Then when my brother surprised everyone with CD copies of the old family slides, I connected the player to the TV and gave everyone a slide show!
It does appear to have one small limitation in that it tops out when 'reading' over 648 images from a single folder (directory). So if you're going to burn a CD for a picture slide show, you better create separate folders if you have a lot of pictures. I would rate the picture quality just average for JPG images but DVD movies look good. And I think the sound from the 2 built-in speakers is quite impressive (it has an equalizer with a variety of pre-sets). The size is quite nice, very compact for an 8" player and the battery pack is well designed. I would say that this is a good deal but only time will tell about its reliability. It's not a Sony or Panasonic, but they all come from China like everything else we buy


Click Here to see more reviews about: Liquid Video Portable DVD Player (LIDM830) (LIDM830)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Liquid Video Portable DVD Player (LIDM830) (LIDM830)

0 comments:

Post a Comment