MAXELL P-9 U2 Special Edition iPod Digital Ear Buds Review

MAXELL P-9 U2 Special Edition iPod Digital Ear Buds
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these at Walgreens for the list price. I wouldn't even pay what Amazon is selling them for. I wouldn't even take these if they were giving them away for free. These are the worst headphones I've ever had. I've had a bad run with headphones lately, so I thought I'd spend a little extra on something for my iPod and hopefully have something with better quality and great sound. I got neither.
I can say that they're the most comfortable buds I've ever had. But that's it. They're shoddy. First day of wear, within first five minutes, the volume control slide fell off. Already broken and unreturnable.
Now onto the sound quality. I am by no means an audiophile, but I can hear crap. These are soooo tinny. I feel like my music is being listened to through a drain pipe. Parts of songs are completely lost. Nothing I've tried (turning headphones volume up and iPod volume down, etc.) has made it any better.
So to sum it up: Don't buy these EVER and I really really want my money back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MAXELL P-9 U2 Special Edition iPod Digital Ear Buds

3.5mm mini-jack earbuds work with ipods and portable music players / flexible, silicone body / In-line, slide volume control / Varied-size ear caps 100db/mw sensitivity 6Hz - 23,000Hz frequency response 10mm neodymium drivers

Buy Now

Click here for more information about MAXELL P-9 U2 Special Edition iPod Digital Ear Buds

0 comments:

Post a Comment