Mustek MP72 7-Inch Portable DVD Player Review

Mustek MP72 7-Inch Portable DVD Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased two Mustek Players - the MP70 - and this one. Both have been very dependable. These Mustek players play about everything I can stick into them. Of course, they play DVD video. They also play MP3 CDs and MP3 DVDs. And they play MPEG 4/DIVX Video files. This is extremely nice, because you can put an entire movie on CD, or several movies on DVD. I like the fact that they come with 117v power supply, a car power supply, and a battery pack that lasts through about 3-4 hours of play. Both players have been completely dependable.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mustek MP72 7-Inch Portable DVD Player

7" active-matrix TFT wide screen;Video: DVD Playback, MP4, Kodak Picture CD Compatible & JPEG readable; Audio: CD, CD-R, CD-RW Playback

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mustek MP72 7-Inch Portable DVD Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment