Toshiba SDP94SKA - New Region free 9-inch Widesreen LCD Multi Region Portable DVD Player with Remote. Plays DVDs From Any Country (Region 0-6). Review

Toshiba SDP94SKA - New Region free 9-inch Widesreen LCD Multi Region Portable DVD Player with Remote. Plays DVDs From Any Country (Region 0-6).
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a fairly simple, inexpensive player that can handle both locally bought discs (Region 1 since I live in Canada) and the ones I brought from home (Germany, i.e. Region 2). I have only had this Toshiba for a short time, but it works as advertised. Screen resolution is not great, but perfectly sufficient for casual watching. Speaker quality is a bit iffy, I found I get much better sound by using some decent headphones. Controls are easy to handle. Overall, good value for money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Toshiba SDP94SKA - New Region free 9-inch Widesreen LCD Multi Region Portable DVD Player with Remote. Plays DVDs From Any Country (Region 0-6).

Product Highlights- Widescreen (640 x 234) Resolution - Plays a Variety of DVD and CD Disk Types - SD/SDHC Card Slot For MP3s And JPEGs - Built-In Virtual Surround Sound Speakers - Built-In Dolby and DTS Decoding - Two Headphone Jacks - Flip and Swivel LCD Screen - 100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz Power Supply - 9 Language On-Screen Display - Up to 5 Hours of Play Time On a Charge SummaryDiagonal Screen size 9.0" LCD Video Resolution 640x234 VideoPlayable Disk Types CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD Multi-Camera Angle Select No Multi-Subtitle Select No AudioWMA & MP3 Playback MP3 Only Inputs/OutputsHDMI-CEC No SD Card (with SDHC) Yes Ethernet Port No Features3D Capability No Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) No BD-Live No Remote Control Included Built-in VCR No Physical DescriptionWidth 10.24" Height 1.34" Depth 7.52" Width (Shipping) 14.57" Height (Shipping) 9.25" Depth (Shipping) 4.02" Weight 2.65 lbs

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Toshiba SDP94SKA - New Region free 9-inch Widesreen LCD Multi Region Portable DVD Player with Remote. Plays DVDs From Any Country (Region 0-6).

0 comments:

Post a Comment