Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the first time I have ever written a negative review of a product but I was so upset with this product I felt I should take the time to warn others. I bought this DVD player as a Christmas gift in Nov 08. I gave it to my husband as a gift and it stopped working in Mar 09. It would say it was loading the DVD and never advanced. We got about three months of use out of the player. I e-mailed Coby with no success. They never responded to my e-mail. I called and waited on hold for 20 minutes only to find out I had the serial number and not the model number. I called back a second time with the model number and waited on hold for 20 minutes before being cut off. I called a third time and waited on hold for over 20 minutes only to be told it was more than 90 days and there was nothing they could do to help me. I loved the thing for the three months it worked. I hated that it only worked for three months and the customer support was terrible.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby TF-DVD1023 10.2-Inch Widescreen TFT Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player with Swivel Screen, Black
Coby TFDVD102310.2" widescreen TFT Portable DVD/CD/MP3 player with swivel screen 180-degree rotation, 10.2 " TFT color display, DVD,DVD+R/RW, CD,CD-R/RW, JPEG and MP3 compatible, anti-skip circuitry, Dolby digital decoder, digital and analog AV outputs allow for use with home theater system, audio/video input jack for video games,VCR's, or other AV sources, headphone jacks for private listening (x2), multiple languages, parental lock control, black
0 comments:
Post a Comment