ASUS USB 2.0 8x DVD Reader External Optical Drive SDR-08B1-U (Black) Review

ASUS USB 2.0 8x DVD Reader External Optical Drive SDR-08B1-U (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one from a local retailer for use with a Mac (MacMini, late 2009 model) and the major issue with this is that when ripping music CD's, it frequently gets the computer confused and the computer does not 'see' the music cd and I have to unplug the drive from the machine and re-plug it in. This happens with every few music CD's I try.. Fairly annoying. Once it's loaded and the computer sees it, it's fine and works as expected.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ASUS USB 2.0 8x DVD Reader External Optical Drive SDR-08B1-U (Black)

ASUS SDR-08B1-U - Ultra-lightweight for Unlimited Portability. Lightweight construction for maximum, hassle-free mobility wherever, whenever needed. User-centric top loading design saves space to fit in every location and environment. Proprietary E-Media engine delivers quiet playback and burn speeds in excess of most drives on the market.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about ASUS USB 2.0 8x DVD Reader External Optical Drive SDR-08B1-U (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment