Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Wow, what's with the screen? I just got mine, and tried out various media in it. The screen is pixelated like an old TI we had when I was a kid, and I am not exaggerating. You would not believe that this is for sale in 2008. I am in shock. This is definitely going back.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gpx PD808BU 8 Inch Portable DVD Player, Blue
GPX PD808BU 8" Portable DVD Player, BlueThis multi-format player from GPX features an 8-inch LCD screen, producing sharp, colorful images. The included AC adapter lets you plug into a regular wall outlet, while the included DC car charger is great for watching movies on the go. The rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery will give you the ultimate in portability, allowing you to watch your favorite movies anywhere. Includes remote control.Features:* Top-loading disc player* Compatible with DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW and JPEG* USB jack and SD slot for viewing photo slide shows* 3.5mm audio/video output* Built-in rechargeable batterySpecifications:DVD Capacity: 1-discPlayer Type: Single-Tray PlayerItem Weight: 2.43 lbs.Digital Audio Output Type: CoaxialS-Video Output(s) Included Remote
Click here for more information about Gpx PD808BU 8 Inch Portable DVD Player, Blue
0 comments:
Post a Comment