Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I never write reviews, but this one is a stinker worth commenting on. First thing out of the box and out from under the slip of paper that says "Guaranteeed Region Free", it rejected a video as out of region. I called the company and was walked through a process to "reset" it. Then the screen went completely blank/dead after about 45 minutes watching the first video. The only good comment I can make is the poor soul who works the phones at Cyberhome is a nice, helpful guy who doesn't try to talk you out of getting your money back. I'm sure he gets lots of practice. Don't waste your time with shipping and returning. Just don't buy it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW Cyberhome 7" Portable DVD Player CH-LDV 700B All Region Code / Zone Free 110/220 NTSC PAL
NEW Cyberhome 7" Portable DVD Player CH-LDV 700B All Region Code / Zone Free 110/220 NTSC PAL
0 comments:
Post a Comment