Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)very inexpensive HTIB, but for the price I was impressed with the sound I got from it.
Pros:
1. Setup is extemely easy.
2. Powerful sound..I have mine set up in a room that's about 30X15. But
we use one half of the area as the TV viewing area, so the surround sound field is about 15X15. With that said I cannot put the volume past 27 (goes to 50) without blowing out a eardrum.
3. The subwoofer works well. I can feel the sofa vibrating.
4. The speakers are pretty adequate and give out a nice sound.
5. You can adjust the volume for rear speakers, front speakers and center.
Cons:
1. The remote buttons are a bit small
2. It only has pre-set equalization. Doesn't matter to me for movies, but I would have liked it for the radio.
3. Even though it has a usb port on it, it does not read all mp3 players, specifically it won't read my ipod.
If your looking for a nice inexpensive HTIB I would recomend this to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung HT-Q40 Five-Disc DVD Changer Home Theater System (5.1 Channel)
Samsung's versatile HT-Q40 Home Theater Audio System delivers 800 watts of audio power through 5.1 channels, enhanced by Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS decoders. The fullfeatured unit offers the convenience of a 5-disc changer, as well as improved USB Host Play, which lets you plug and play your portable digital devices without loading software - all enhanced by progressive scan technology. Many audio & video formats are supported, including MP3, WMA, MPEG, DivX, and JPEG. And switching between files and folders is a breeze, thanks to Samsung's on-screen menu and remote!
0 comments:
Post a Comment