Ac Power Adapter Cord for Sony Portable Dvd Players Dvp-fx820/l Dvp-fx820/p Dvp-fx820/r Dvp-fx820/w Dvp-fx921 Dvp-fx921k Dvp-fx930/l Dvp-fx930/p Dvp-fx930/r Dvp-fx930/w Dvp-fx94 Dvp-fx950 Review

Ac Power Adapter Cord for Sony Portable Dvd Players Dvp-fx820/l Dvp-fx820/p Dvp-fx820/r Dvp-fx820/w Dvp-fx921 Dvp-fx921k Dvp-fx930/l Dvp-fx930/p Dvp-fx930/r Dvp-fx930/w Dvp-fx94 Dvp-fx950
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
AC power adapter works but does not stay plugged in. I am sure that I ordered the correct one, but I do not like having to check to make sure it stays plugged in while watching DVD. It is inconvenient.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ac Power Adapter Cord for Sony Portable Dvd Players Dvp-fx820/l Dvp-fx820/p Dvp-fx820/r Dvp-fx820/w Dvp-fx921 Dvp-fx921k Dvp-fx930/l Dvp-fx930/p Dvp-fx930/r Dvp-fx930/w Dvp-fx94 Dvp-fx950

Thor Brand ac adapters are sold and distributed exclusively by Sellagogo.Fast shipping. 30 Day money back guarantee. 5 year warranty.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ac Power Adapter Cord for Sony Portable Dvd Players Dvp-fx820/l Dvp-fx820/p Dvp-fx820/r Dvp-fx820/w Dvp-fx921 Dvp-fx921k Dvp-fx930/l Dvp-fx930/p Dvp-fx930/r Dvp-fx930/w Dvp-fx94 Dvp-fx950

0 comments:

Post a Comment