Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this reader for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It's fast, it's reliable (unlike others I have had) and its shape is very convenient -- no more fumbling around trying to get the proper angle when inserting the CF card. It works especially well if you attach it to your desk with some double-sided mounting tape. I'm buying my second one of these Dazzle CF readers right now, since a no-name brand one attached to my wife's computer stopped working.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dazzle LA ZiO USB 2.0 CompactFlash Portable Reader (DM-23100)
The Fastest Way To Transfer Photos, Music, And Data From Your Digital Media Card To Your PC Or Mac Create A Photo Slide Shows To Play Back On Your DVD Player No Longer Be Bothered By Cumbersome Cables Preserve The Batteries Of Your Digital Camera, MP3 Player, Or Other Portable Devices Our USB Media Readers Provide A True Plug-And-Play User Experience Technical Specifications: For use with CompactFlash type I & II, and IBM Microdrive media Bus powered - no power supply required "Hot-swapping" enabled for both the device and the media Supports maximum data transfer rate of most media Special utilities included for formatting media CDs created by OnDVD Software are for use with home DVD players that support the VCD format, and CD-R, or CD-RW Media
Click here for more information about Dazzle LA ZiO USB 2.0 CompactFlash Portable Reader (DM-23100)
0 comments:
Post a Comment