ADS Technologies PTV-390EF Instant Video Pci Review

ADS Technologies PTV-390EF Instant Video Pci
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

It won't work. All of my video players in my computer were crashed. The included stupid software did not even recognize its hardware. The ADS website does not have this produce information because it has been discontinued. There was no single line of description of this ?hit.
That is why it was so cheap. I am totally disappointed by AMAZON. I never ever buy from AMAZON, because returning procedure sucks.
I am going to hit this product with my hammer, and going to frys.


Click Here to see more reviews about: ADS Technologies PTV-390EF Instant Video Pci

Installes in a desktop PC's available PCI slot to easily video capture to VCD - WindowsMedia 9, - DivX video

Buy Now

Click here for more information about ADS Technologies PTV-390EF Instant Video Pci

0 comments:

Post a Comment