Audiology 100 Series AU-100RS Rewind Headphones (Silver) Review

Audiology 100 Series AU-100RS Rewind Headphones (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved this product - for the first ten minutes. I received these headphones as a Christmas present and as soon as I took them out of my laptop, after the first use no less, these so called "durable" headphones broke. The end completely snapped off and was left inside my laptop. This presented a problem in itself as it meant my laptop still registered as having earphones in, therefore didn't engage the speakers until this said part was, with much effort, removed. The producers may put this down to an accident on my part but I can assure you it must be a fault of the product as I used such little force I assume the damage must have already been sustained in production or, less plausibly, seriously negligent transportation. This view, in my opinion, is aided by the fact that the area to which the damage specifically occurred was not at what might be considered a weak point of the headphones, (in the connection between the wires and the headphone cord connector) but actually internally within the cord connector. (The plastic casing around the metal part of the connector remains intact but somewhere inside it has snapped only a metal piece, which was sharp to the touch at the severed end, was left in my laptop). I can honestly say I am most dissatisfied with this product, as they are hardly headphones that could be considered cheap, and greatly discourage anyone from purchasing them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Audiology 100 Series AU-100RS Rewind Headphones (Silver)

Professional stereo sound quality, durable construction. Compatible with iPods, MP3 Players, Portable DVD Players, radios and laptops for universal appeal. Frequency response: 20-20000Hz; Impedance: 32 Ohms; Sensitivity: 102 dB; Max input power: 50mW; Cord length: 1.2M; Plug type: 3.5mm

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Audiology 100 Series AU-100RS Rewind Headphones (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment