Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Unfortunately this unit lasted maybe 4 or 5 playings. I was so desperate when I bought this..I had a 2 screaming toddlers in my van and out of town. I also have a Memorex (has worked for over 2 yrs) and a Polaroid (just now having some trouble with it after a year). It's really sad that one pays $100 for a unit that may only last a yr if lucky. I suggest you go for a Memorex and pray for the best.
Don't buy this!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Durabrand 7" Portable DVD Player w/ Battery and Remote
Can play DVD's Mp3's CD's including burned CD's and DVD's, Kodak picture cd's and more. Includeds, power adaptor, remote, battery, audio/video cable, and batteries for remote. Very Cool design. Long lasting battery.
Click here for more information about Durabrand 7" Portable DVD Player w/ Battery and Remote
0 comments:
Post a Comment