Insignia NS-PDVD9 - DVD player - portable - display: 9" Review

Insignia NS-PDVD9 - DVD player - portable - display: 9
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This dvd player worked fine for 4 years. It had light use up until about a year ago. I like the larger screen. A 7" screen for more than one person just doesn't work. I have 4 year old triplets & they ALL want to watch at the same time. Battery life was fine. light weight. worked fine in the car, didn't skip. My biggest problem is that out of the blue it stopped recognizing dvds & now is dead. I'm bummed , but won't buy another of the same- I will go for the Sony 9".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Insignia NS-PDVD9 - DVD player - portable - display: 9"

16:9 widescreen aspect ratio Adjustable volume and brightness for a customizable viewing experience 1-3/8" thin for easy portability 2 hi-fi headphone jacks for private listening options A/V jack with an in/out switch for connection to an extra DVD/camcorder or monitor/TV Built-in rechargeable battery; up to 2-3 hours playback time Remote, AC/DC adapter and vehicle adapter included

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Insignia NS-PDVD9 - DVD player - portable - display: 9"

0 comments:

Post a Comment