Magnavox MPD-850 Adjustable 8.5" Portable DVD Player Review

Magnavox MPD-850 Adjustable 8.5 Portable DVD Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this unit after experiencing multiple problems with one manufactured by Initial, such as discs freezing or being unable to be read at all. I have had none of those problems with this one manufactured by Magnovox. After lugging it to many places and recharging it many times it still works like a charm. I don't know when it will wear out, but when it ever does, I would not hesitate to purchase this model or another one from this manufacturer again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Magnavox MPD-850 Adjustable 8.5" Portable DVD Player

Magnavox MPD-850 Adjustable 8.5" Portable DVD Player. Dimensions: 1.5"HX8.9"Wx6.7"D.See your movies anywhere, anytime.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Magnavox MPD-850 Adjustable 8.5" Portable DVD Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment