Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this player after testing out several at stores & reading reviews. I was leaning towards a Sony but because the speakers didn't project very well, this is the player I settled on. I needed one that was nice and loud that I could use for presentations for my business that could be heard by all my clients, no matter how far down the table they were. It is! It has the loudest speaker capability of all the players I tried. I like the swivel screen, and the buttons are handy to use to pause, restart, etc. the dvd. I like the remote that comes with it as well - that works great. My only beef is the battery. It is the kind of battery that sticks out the back of the machine (you can see it a little in the picture) and it is a little heavy. I don't like the look of it when it's plugged into the unit - it is pretty bulky but it is what it is. I haven't played a lot of dvds in it yet, but I did try one "homemade" dvd and it worked fine - it played really, really well with no skipping or stopping. I'm anxious to see how long it will last but overall, I'm pretty happy with it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Memorex MVDP1085 8-Inch Swiveling Widescreen Portable DVD Player
The Memorex 8-Inch widescreen TFT LCD display (measured diagonally) is perfect for home and travel. DVD/CD player with built-in MP3 decoder. DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, CD+R/RW, MP3 CD and picture CD playback and built in stereo speaker.
0 comments:
Post a Comment