Pyle Super Quality DVD & Game System Package for Car/Truck/SUV -- Pair of Headrests with Built-In 7" DVD USB SD VIDEO Monitors, MP3/MP4/iPod Player + 2 IR Wireless Headphones + 2 Wireless Controllers (Gray) Review

Pyle Super Quality DVD and Game System Package for Car/Truck/SUV -- Pair of Headrests with Built-In 7 DVD USB SD VIDEO Monitors, MP3/MP4/iPod Player + 2 IR Wireless Headphones + 2 Wireless Controllers (Gray)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchsed the Pyle headrest DVD's the other week. I had them installed this past Sunday. So far so good. Excellent picture. Good sound in the headphone, FM Transmitter and even through the built-in speakers. We have tried both headrest with watching the same movie & different movies. I am satisfied with what we purchased. It has all the features like the high end headrest DVD's. When I first got them one of the headrest looked used and didn't have the protective coverings like the other headrest. I contacted the seller and he sent me a shipping lable and sent me a new one right away with no issues. I will purchase from this seller again. Also the Pyle product comes with a 1 year manufa. warranty as well. We also purchased a 3 year square trade on top of the 1year. Right now I feel as if it's money well spent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyle Super Quality DVD & Game System Package for Car/Truck/SUV -- Pair of Headrests with Built-In 7" DVD USB SD VIDEO Monitors, MP3/MP4/iPod Player + 2 IR Wireless Headphones + 2 Wireless Controllers (Gray)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pyle Super Quality DVD & Game System Package for Car/Truck/SUV -- Pair of Headrests with Built-In 7" DVD USB SD VIDEO Monitors, MP3/MP4/iPod Player + 2 IR Wireless Headphones + 2 Wireless Controllers (Gray)

0 comments:

Post a Comment