5" Portable DVD/Gaming LCD Screen with Power Inverter Review

5 Portable DVD/Gaming LCD Screen with Power Inverter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This lcd was purchased to add a second screen to a portable dvd/vhs system. I was delighted with the price and was simple to setup. My vacation was trouble free and had 3 teenagers who were quiet watching movies for several hours which is a miracle!! I have been looking for an additional lcd screen and always hesitated due to the fact that I didn't want to pay over $100 for a screen since my portable player only cost $119, so when I saw this screen I jumped on it and wasn't disappointed. Well worth the $50!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 5" Portable DVD/Gaming LCD Screen with Power Inverter

Tired of hearing "are we there yet?" Well, with this G2G Gear 5-inch Game kit you can keep your kids entertained on road trips for hours! This 5-inch TFT LCD screen works with all video game formats and includes a 100 watt power inverter that plugs into your cigarette lighter adapter. This inverter has a DC adapter to run the 5-inch flat screen and an AC plug to run you game console, DVD player or what ever else you can think of! It makes it possible to play video games or even watch DVDs in Trucks, Vans, RV's, Boats, SUVs and Cars!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 5" Portable DVD/Gaming LCD Screen with Power Inverter

0 comments:

Post a Comment