Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Recently received this headphone/carry bag set. The headphones are great! I bought this because we're about to travel with our 2 year old and needed headphones for our travel dvd player. Conveniently, this came with a carry bag, so bonus. The headphones are comfy. My 2 year old wears them around the house. He doesn't mind them at all - a big relief. The only thing I don't like is that the carry bag is really cheap looking. Now, for the low price paid, it's worth it. But other sellers are asking much higher prices and it would really be a disappointment. Also, the description says it hold most 7 - 9 inch dvd players... well, mine is a 7 inch Phillips and it's way too small for the bag. I had to rig it up with some velcro to get it to stay in. The elastic is too far apart to come close to holding a 7 inch dvd player in. But, I already had some velcro, so it wasn't that big of a deal to stick some on. It will hold well enough for our needs. The bag does have a pocket to store small items, like a car and wall charger.
Overall, the product is a great value at this price, but I would not pay more for it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Audiovox Pvs3393 Mobile Carry Bag with Headphones
AUDIOVOX MOBILE CARRY BAG WITH HEADPHONES*CONVENIENTLY HOLDS THE AUDIOVOX PVS3393 9" PORTABLE DVD PLAYER AND ALL STANDARD ACCESSORIES*DESIGNED TO HOLD ANY 7-9" PORTABLE DVD PLAYER AND ITS ACCESSORIES FOR CONVENIENT TRAVEL AND STORAGE*ALLOWS ANY 7-9" PORTABLE DVD PLAYER TO BE MOUNTED TO AN AUTOMOBILE SEAT FOR EASY BACKSEAT VIEWING
Click here for more information about Audiovox Pvs3393 Mobile Carry Bag with Headphones
0 comments:
Post a Comment