Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This Dvd Portable player is a pleasant suprise.... it is the best product one can have in a vehicle. I know because I have gone through two Dvd Players previously and thinking of custom made entertainment center until now. This Dual Dvd Player can actually play TWO DIFFERENT DVDS ON 2 SCREENS AT THE SAME TIME (my 5 year old girl and 4 year old boy have settled the feud on who watches Barbie and Iron Man....like, forever);or if wanted IT CAN PLAY ONE DVD ON TWO SCREENS AT THE SAME TIME (by hooking the wire to each other). Mind you this is Philips PD 7016 which came into the market barely few months ago.......and not PD7012 ( I almost got the wrong one during my selection). The volume is extraordinarily loud such that the FM Car Transmitter I ordered intending to connect the Dvd speakers to the Car Stereo is of no use to me....because the little speakers on the superd players are whoopers! It starts playing from where it stopped, even after you must have turned it off for an entire day. No matter how bumpy the ride is, the player does not skip a track. Above all, I like classy looking things and this is one classy looking thing inside the car....(check it from the rear of the vehicle). The wires are well placed beside the chairs in my vehicle and is not at all flying over the place; hardly visible at all. I and my spouse were previously thinking of returning our vehicle for custom installation of entertainment system until I saw this product on Wal-mart site. At first I thought it was cheap at 129.00; until a week later the price jumped to 135.00. I reluctantly bought it after the reading the 5 Star reviews.... I was shocked at the superior quality of the product; my entire family fell for the sleek looks and superior performance after I installed it and have been operating it effortlessly. And the reviews (check other sites for more reviews) have been coming such that today as I write this review, the price has jumped to 170.00 on Amazon and other sites. It is highly recommended, grab it while you can. Our family friends have got some already as the price keeps climbing up.....it is worth every dollar. You will attest to this too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips PD7016 Portable 7 LCD Dual DVD players
Play your movies and music in the car! The Philips PD7016 features two 7" DVD players to let passengers indulge in enjoying their own DVD movies, music and photos on the road. The mounting kits make installation faster and easily.
Play your movies, music and photos on the go
DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD compatible
MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW playback
View JPEG images from picture disc
Enrich your AV entertainment experience
7" TFT color LCD display in 16:9 wide screen format
Watch movies separately or share one movie on both players
Built-in stereo speakers
Extra touches for your convenience
Single cable connection for quick installation in the car
Car adaptor and mounting strap included
Full Resume on Power Loss
Click here for more information about Philips PD7016 Portable 7 LCD Dual DVD players
0 comments:
Post a Comment