Argosy HV676 HD Media Player Review

Argosy HV676 HD Media Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this device for 6 months and it is a winner. However, you have to understand it's limitations.
It is not a 1080P high def player. It plays 720P and 1080i. It provides excellent picture quality for a 720P set that I'm using. Picture quality is as good as the Pioneer up-scaling DVD player that I also use.
Attach a portable hard drive and use it with AVI files and ISO DVD files. It works great. It is limited to playing back DVD Folder/ DVD ISO, VCD, MPEG1, MPEG2, Xvid (AVI) movie files, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG music files, JPEG photo and graphic files.

I haven't used it with music files.
Works with all flash drives and portable HD I have thrown at it.
Remote is functional, don't lose it-the unit does not have any controls on it.
One annoying problem: most of the time, when I first access a video or ISO DVD file, the sound crackles and breaks down. The unit needs to be re-started and the sound kicks right in. I don't know why this occurs but it is a problem and prevented me from giving the Argosy five stars.
If you are looking for a budget media hard drive solution the Argosy is an excellent choice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Argosy HV676 HD Media Player

Argosy HV676 HD Media Player

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Argosy HV676 HD Media Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment