Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I know nothing about computers and have misplaced the cords that came with the camera for downloading pictures. I wanted a way to put the pictures I have of my two kids on an internet photo site like shutterfly or kodak so I could crop, edit and order from home without taking preciuos time up in the store with two kids. I found this item on clearance at my grocery store and plugged it right into my computer and that's all I had to do. It was so easy. I'm now purchasing another for my aunt who also has an SD memory card on her camera and knows less than I do about computers. It's so cheap I can't go wrong even if my next camera has a different memory card. Love it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dazzle Multimedia DM-25000 USB 1.1 on TV Camera Mate Card Reader
CameraMate High Speed Reader (CF)
0 comments:
Post a Comment