Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)as opposed to all the thumb down reviewers on this product, I find it very good sound quality. I have owned UE 5 pro, shure e4c and UE 3. the sound of this phone is more close to the shure e4c (same definative highs, but more bass than shure).
the trick to get good sound from it is the fit, the foam plug always give you good fit but it filters too much highs, I use the tri-flange plug, it was too big for my ear so I cut the last flange so it can be inserted deeper, that does the trick. the sound is full, live and very balanced.
I encourage everyone to try this, and it uses the same sound driver of etymotic's er4p and hf5, so get it half the price of those is a very good deal for me.
I am the only happy owner of ep 730 on amazon, oh well
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.
Click here for more information about Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment