Technuity ERDVDMAX Battery, Universal Nimh for Portable Review

Technuity ERDVDMAX Battery, Universal Nimh for Portable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have one of these units and it lasts me with my jwin portable dvd player about 5-6 hours. As I recall no effective directions for charging came with unit. Directions basically said to charge for a couple of hours. Not really sure how many hours that means. Personally I experimented and found that between 9 to 12 hours results in 5 to 6 hours playtime.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Technuity ERDVDMAX Battery, Universal Nimh for Portable

The Energizer ER-DVD MAX provides extended runtimeextreme portabilityand flexible power options for portable DVD players.This product is designed for the following systems:AudivoxPanasonicRCAMintekSamsungToshibaand many others. Manufacturer: Energizer Model Number: ER-DVD-MAX

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about Technuity ERDVDMAX Battery, Universal Nimh for Portable

0 comments:

Post a Comment