Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For the price, I'm very satisfied with this product. I was looking for something to play my iPod mini in my bedroom, (this particular one supports all iPods.)
For the price and size of the speakers, I find it to be surprisingly powerful. It's recommended to use within three feet while listening, but I have it across the room and it still sounds great.
The only thing that would make this item perfect would be if it had a remote. Similar products have them, but I was more interested in good sound quality without spending 200 dollars.
Overall, I would definitely recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Altec Lansing iM11 inMotion Mobile Speaker System for iPod (White)
Put your headphones in storage and enjoy full freedom of movement whilelistening to your iPod with the Altec Lansing iM11 mobile iPod speaker system. TheiM11 comes with a built-in docking station that not only holds most dock-connectingiPods, but also syncs and charges them, so you don't need to independently connectyour iPod to your Mac or PC to sync your iTunes playlists. More importantly, thespeaker system sounds deeper and more robust than you'd expect thanks to theintegrated MaxxBass technology, which delivers quality bass without a subwoofer.
The iM11 is a must for backyard parties and beach barbecues, as it not only folds up intoa compact 8.5-by-4.3-by-1.4 inch footprint (W x H x D), but also runs for hours on fourAA batteries (not included). Other details include an auxiliary input for connecting asecond audio device, such as an MP3 player, personal CD player, or portable DVDplayer; a universal power supply for listening at home; and a protective carrying bag foreasy transport. Compatible with the iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod video,and iPod nano, the iM11 weighs a mere 14 ounces and is backed by a one-yearwarranty.
What's in the Box iM11 mobile speaker system, universal power supply with international plug set, 3.5 mmstereo cable, USB cable, iPod docking adapters, protective carrying bag, quick connectinstructions, user's manual.
0 comments:
Post a Comment