Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have really enjoyed this Portable DVD player. Not to big to carry, and screen is not to small to enjoy. It is sleek and cute. It works well with the remote control. Picture quality is really great. Sound is low, but I am usually only a few feet away from the screen so I dont really have a problem with the sound. I purchased it to watch movies on my breaks at work so it has come in handy. I am glad that I did purchase this item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Magnavox MPD845 8.5" Portable DVD Player
Comes with manufacturer warranty.Also comes with the 30-days money back gurantee. Please review the Return Policy for more information.Ships using FedEx within 24 hrs with the tracking#. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!Magnavox MPD845 8.5" Portable DVD PlayerModel: mpd845SKU: 233875861MManufacturer: MagnavoxCondition: NewGet the big picture no matter where you are with this portable DVD player featuring an 8.5-inch screen. Includes a car and wall plug adaptor for virtually unlimited power, while the lithium battery delivers true portability. Key Features & Benefits: 8.5" screen Large screen shows your favorite movies at their best Portable model Built-in battery ensures true portability; also runs off power from a car or wall socket Plays multiple formats Plays DVD-R, CD, CD-R, CD-RW to deliver both movies and music
Click here for more information about Magnavox MPD845 8.5" Portable DVD Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment