Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this drive for a month or so now, and I use it back and forth between home (windows vista) and school (macintosh Leopard). I'm very happy with it overall. It offers a lot of storage at a very affordable price. The drive is also very convenient to use. It is so small that it fits easily in a bag or even a jacket pocket. Not having to worry about a separate power cord (it gets its power from the usb port) is also really nice. The drive is also very quiet. It has worked flawlessly so far. The only drawback that I see with this drive is the speed. It takes an awfully long time to transfer files between the drive and the computer that it is attached to. For this reason, when I need to use it for video I generally transfer the files to the main computer hard drive and work on it there, then transfer it back to this drive for storage. All in all though, this drive has exceeded my expectations.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Iomega 33745 USB 2.0 250GB Portable Hard Drive
Item #: 33745.Customers also search for: Discount 250GB Hi-speed USB 2.0 Storage, Buy 250GB Hi-speed USB 2.0 Storage, Wholesale 250GB Hi-speed USB 2.0 Storage, 0742709337451, Flash Drives
Click here for more information about Iomega 33745 USB 2.0 250GB Portable Hard Drive
0 comments:
Post a Comment