Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've always wanted to buy a external DVD-ROM for my netbook. After comparing several different models, I finally picked this one for two reasons:
1. It's a well-established brand name.
2. At this price, it's a steal. This is the least expensive one I have found on amazon.com and elsewhere. There are some OEM ones out there that are even more expensive than this one.
It turned out that I made a good choice. This drive is almost identical to other ones you may see, like HP, Targus and etc., it's easy to use, no software needed, plug it into your computer's USB drive, it's all set to go. I have used it for DVDs, DVD-Rs, they all worked flawlessly. It gets a little warm and noisy after a while, but all other ones I have tried do the same too. The only complaint I have is its blister packaging, hard to open.
The bottom line is, if you are looking for a DVD-ROM, meaning read-only, you cannot use it to burn DVDs, get it now before the price goes up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polaroid SLIM 8X External Top Load DVD Drive DR110 (Black)
Polaroid DR110 External Slim DVD-ROM. The Polaroid 8x External Slim DVD-ROM Drive is a good way to enjoy your DVDs on the road or with a PC not equipped with its own internal DVD optical drive. The Polaroid 8x External Slim DVD-ROM Drive is able to read discs at up to 8x speeds and CDs at 24x speeds. It connects to your PC, notebook or netbook via ordinary USB 2.0 connection. It also receives power via the USB port. The Polaroid 8x External Slim DVD-ROM Drive is compatible with a variety of different DVD blank media formats. To take your entertainment on the road or just enjoy a DVD movie where there isn't a DVD player, choose the Polaroid 8x External Slim DVD-ROM Drive.
Click here for more information about Polaroid SLIM 8X External Top Load DVD Drive DR110 (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment