Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have spent hundreds of dollars searching for a headset that stays in my ear AND doesn't hurt. Most are too large, apparently I have a very small ear. The ones that have the 'eyeglass' type and hang on your ear? Well apparently my lobes aren't high enough to hold those on. I know it sounds like I'm some kind of earless freak, part bird or some such, but only these verticles stay on my head, in my ear and don't cause me any pain.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony MDR W08L - Headphones ( vertical )
Sony's MDR-W08L verticalin-the-ear headphones get you ready to rock! Featuring a super-light in-the-ear designSony Acoustic Turbo Circuitrya High Power Neodymium Magnetand an L-Shaped Mini Plugthese headphones combine quality sound with a comfortable fit. This product also admits outside sound for added safety when you are listening on the go.
Click here for more information about Sony MDR W08L - Headphones ( vertical )
0 comments:
Post a Comment