Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds(Designed in Japan) (Green) Review

Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds(Designed in Japan) (Green)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because I saw it in a fair and when I went back to get it, there were no more so I ordered this from Amazon.
It has very great comfort because you don't really notice it in your ear. What you need to be careful about is what silicone inserts you are putting on the earphones because they come in different sizes. If you select a too small size, it will get stuck inside the canal of your ear (I learned the hard way but got it out with tweezers). You don't even notice you are wearing earphones after a while, they're that comfortable.
However, for the sound, on my mp3 player, it is very good sound quality. Maybe too good, because even when I turn down the volume of my music all the way, you can still hear remnants of music. So you see, your music won't be completely muted unless you take the earphones off, press pause, or turn it off.
I still recommend this because the style is very cute, and I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds(Designed in Japan) (Green)

Elecom Ear Drops Noise reducing earphones are the perfect companion for your iPod, mp3 player, laptop, portable DVD, MD, radio, or other audio devices, combining sleek design, premium sound quality, noise reduction, and maximum comfort. The soft silicone earbuds fit perfectly inside your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music while blocking outside noise. The new ear buds give you a high-intensity listening experience with crisp and clear sound. Includes 4 pairs of silicone earbud tips in xtra small, small, medium, and large to assure the perfect fit! It also comes with a cord manager to organize your ear bud's cord.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds(Designed in Japan) (Green)

0 comments:

Post a Comment