Coby TF-DVD7333 7-Inch TFT Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen Review

Coby TF-DVD7333 7-Inch TFT Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this item a few months ago whilst looking for something to use on long airplane flights. I loved it--the battery life is fairly good for a portable DVD player (I usually get 4-6 hours from it). It is easy to use and it carries well. I have it strapped into the back of my car for when I carry my nieces and nephew around and it works great! The disc rarely (if ever!) skips and the quality of picture is good. It easily hooks to larger screens so that you can use it as your primary DVD player. I love it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby TF-DVD7333 7-Inch TFT Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen

7" TFT Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player with Swivel Screen

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Coby TF-DVD7333 7-Inch TFT Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen

0 comments:

Post a Comment