Curtis EB311-Silver Noise Isolating Stereo Ear Phones (Silver) Review

Curtis EB311-Silver Noise Isolating Stereo Ear Phones (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Sounds super muffled... but it was like 5 bucks and it's an off-brand so what do you expect? I just needed a beater pair of earbuds that I can use when I go running or when I work out. These will probably make your ears bleed if you're an audiophile. I know I'm not and I still kinda cringe.
Overall the quality is pretty bad, but once again, it's $5 so I guess I can't complain. Next time though, I'd definitely spend an extra $5 for a pair of Skull Candy earphones instead.
Oh well, poor college students make due.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Curtis EB311-Silver Noise Isolating Stereo Ear Phones (Silver)

Curtis EB311s Noise Isolation Stereo Earphones are a great replacement for your missing MP3 player phones. These silicone earplugs boast a super lightweight and portable design, offering great sound and a comfortable fit. The EB311s look great, and weighs next to nothing for great portability. It features a 3.5mm L-shaped stereo plug, making it an ideal choice for MP3 players, portable CD players, iPods, and more. An in-ear design is convenient in that it blocks out background noise--ideal for commuting, plane flights, etc. Silicone ear plugs ensure a perfect and comfortable fit.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Curtis EB311-Silver Noise Isolating Stereo Ear Phones (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment