Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am not exaggerating when I say this product is junk. I don't know who wrote those reviews, other than probably the distributors of this product because I bought this product based on the reviews and when I got it, it would not work like it said it would. When you pull on the cord, it does not even move, it was stuck and I doubt it was defective. After carefully inspecting the product, you can see that there is a design flaw in that the cord is all bungled up! I can't believe I wasted money on this product and I called them and now I have to return the product and pay out of my own pocket the shipping and they won't even refund my shipping fee! I will only get refunded the price I paid. It's a piece of junk. Trust me, don't bother. :(
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cables Unlimited ZIP-AUDIO-CD2W ZipLinq Retractable Stereo Earphones (White)
Cables Unlimited Unlimited Ziplinq Retractable 3.5mm White Earbuds ZIP-AUDIO-CD2W Headphones & Earphones
0 comments:
Post a Comment