Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White) Review

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had plenty of ear buds in my life, from $10 Sony's, to $100 dollar, well, Sony's, and they all sounded better than these. I got them for free, and I'm still disappointed. I can't believe they cost almost $150 dollars! Their sound is EXTREMELY dull, they have a base setting, that doesn't produce base. It doesn't matter what kind of music I listened to, it ruined it all. I gave them to my dog as a new play toy. They have ruined my life (that's not true, but they are terrible).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

0 comments:

Post a Comment