Philips SBA230 - Portable speakers - 4 Watt (total) Review

Philips SBA230 - Portable speakers - 4 Watt (total)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
THEY DIDNT LAST BUT A MONTH AND I REALLY LIKED THEM, I MEAN NOW THE SOUND WAS AWESOME , I BOUGHT THEM FOR MY MP3 PLAYER N,NOW HERES WHAT HPND, ....THE CORD IS SO THIN AN CHEAP THEY HAD FRAYED IN A MATTER OF WEEKS ...MMM HHM SMH I WISH THEY HAD MADE IT A LIL TOUGHER ID STILL BE USING THEM ...OH WELL

Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips SBA230 - Portable speakers - 4 Watt (total)

Always take your Philips SBA230 portable speaker system with you and share high-quality, powerful sound from any portable CD, DVD, MP3 or HDD player with friends. The speakers fit easily into your pocket or bag, and are protected by a handy pouch. Speaker type: 40mm Neodymium. Frequency Response: 100 - 20,000 Hz. Power: 2x2w (4w total).

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Philips SBA230 - Portable speakers - 4 Watt (total)

0 comments:

Post a Comment