White USB2.0 Slim DVD / CD RW Burner External Enclosure Caddy Case with SATA Connetor For Laptop Notebook burner Review

White USB2.0 Slim DVD / CD RW Burner External Enclosure Caddy Case with SATA Connetor For Laptop Notebook burner
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I removed my optical drive in my Mid 2010 MBP for a second HD,
but I still wanted to use my optical drive when needed
so I looked for an enclosure to work with.
I searched long and hard for a good optical drive
but cheap.
I finally decided on this
and to my surprise,
it works perfectly.
The enclosure may be a "little" bigger than the MBP internal optical drive
but there's solution to work around it.
What I did was stuff anti-static covers to stabilize the optical drive.
To me,
it works
as it helps stabilize the drive,
provide anti-static protection against the drive
and it also looks "cool"
(The item comes with two usb cords,
one to connect the dvd drive
and the other to power the drive.
What I've found out is that the connecting usb drive alone
is enough power to power the entire dvd drive.
No need for the second "power" usb.)
All in all,
its a steal.
I'm one happy customer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: White USB2.0 Slim DVD / CD RW Burner External Enclosure Caddy Case with SATA Connetor For Laptop Notebook burner

This white external enclosure is using USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with USB 1.1. Most Pentium II, Pentium III and early Pentium IV laptops and computers have USB 1.1. Ideal companion for Laptop CD-RW DVD RW Burners, easy carrying, endurable.
USB2.0 External SLIM Enclosure, The Drive is not included! Plug and Play with emergency manual eject. Portable design, using USB 2.0 connection to ensure the best performance Connector: SATA Dimensions 5.2"(W) x 0.8"(H) x 5.5"(D) Weight: 11 oz only
Supported Disc: DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R,DVD-RW,DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM/XA, CD-ROM, CD_Audio, Video-CD, CD-I(FMV), Photo CD, CD-EXTRA, CD-TEXT
For choosing slim enclosure for your laptop DVD burner: (1) Please make sure the dimension of your drive could fit our enclosure. (2) Please make sure your drive should has a SATA connector

Buy Now

Click here for more information about White USB2.0 Slim DVD / CD RW Burner External Enclosure Caddy Case with SATA Connetor For Laptop Notebook burner

0 comments:

Post a Comment